Learn To Row / Learn to Scull
- Open to all ages 18 - 100 +
- Participants will learn basic rowing skills, safety and training in two 4 hour sessions
- Each session will include an on-the-water rowing session with experienced SRC rowers
- Learn to Row $250 per person, a $100 deposit will hold your spot
- Taste of Rowing $50 per person
Download, print, fill out and return the following 3 forms:
TASTE OF ROWING - Please check back regularly for next session.
If you would like to get your feet wet, we offer one day Learn to Row days throughout the year. In a 2 hr course you will learn the basic rowing technique and will get out on the water. $50 per person
LEARN TO ROW - Saturday April 23rd & Sunday April 24th & Sunday May 7 . 8am - 11am Price $250 Sign up by calling 209-479-8657
If you would like to jump right in,
we offer more extended rowing courses. Three, three hour classes for $250 per person. Class sizes are limited.
To hold your spot mail in registration form with a $100 deposit - remainder due at the first class. firstname.lastname@example.org
Taste of Rowing
- The goal is to introduce individuals to the sport of sweep (single oar) rowing.
- Participants will be instructed in the basics of rowing, teamwork and physical fitness in these short sessions.
- $50 per person
Rec and Comp
- Sweep Recreational Rows
- Sculling Recreational Rows
- Competitive Fall Head Race Season
- Competitive Spring Sprint Season
- Novices are encouraged to come out for a team.
- If you would like to do a "Team Building" event for your business, community group, high school team or family, contact us to set up a one day Learn to Row.
- A summer membership is available for students at least 18 years of age and enrolled in a college rowing program. The cost is $150 for 3 full months.
Stockton Rowing Club © 2016 | email@example.com | 4950 Buckley Cove Way, Stockton, CA 95219