Learn To Row / Learn to Scull
- Open to all ages 18 - 100 +
- Participants will learn basic rowing skills, safety and training in two 4 hour sessions
- Each session will include an on-the-water rowing session with experienced SRC rowers
- $250 per person, a $100 deposit will hold your spot
Download your required forms here:
Taste of Rowing
- The goal is to introduce individuals to the sport of sweep (single oar) rowing.
- Participants will be instructed in the basics of rowing, teamwork and physical fitness in these short sessions.
- $75 per person
Rec and Comp
- Sweep Recreational Rows
- Sculling Recreational Rows
- Competitive Fall Head Race Season
- Competitive Spring Sprint Season
- Novices are encouraged to come out for a team.
- If you would like to do a "Team Building" event for your business, community group, high school team or family, contact us to set up a one day Learn to Row.
- A summer membership is available for students at least 18 years of age and enrolled in a college rowing program. The cost is $150 for 3 full months.
Stockton Rowing Club © 2016 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 4950 Buckley Cove Way, Stockton, CA 95219